- How not to do security about a public DNS-over-HTTPS service (Dec 2019)
- Web Services Security - Encryption (Oct 2008)
- Handling Uncommon File Formats - Introducing Lexers (April 2008)
- Web Services Authentication with Axis 2 (Sep 2007)
- Adding Plugins to a Java Application (Nov 2006)
- (Java)Scripting Java with Rhino (Nov 2006)
- Web Services Security - Authentication (March 2006)
- I used to review tech books on the CodeRanch site; they're listed here
- Writeup of some interesting and/or scenic Walks in and around Berlin (in German), so we keep moving in the times of Corona. Part 2 has more of the same, venturing a bit further out into Brandenburg.
- FromBauhausToOurHouse, a review of Tom Wolfe's overview of 20th century architecture From Bauhaus To Our House
- In 2002 I travelled across the USA for 3 months. These are the collected emails I sent from the road capturing my impressions.
- In 2018 we gathered impressions during a WikiPedia:Hurtigruten trip along the Norwegian coast. Most of the text was not actually written by me, so I count it as a collaboration :-)
- A blog about English and German language idioms and their translations as well as nickel allergy and intolerance by Ramona