Welcome to my web space. If you're looking for something in particular, use the search box.
- SoftwareProjects collects all the software I've made public over the years, some of it active (like the Android app Ping & Net and the JForum web forum software), and some dormant
- RecentMovies has notes about movies I've seen, going all the way back to 2004.
- BrewpubsBerlin keeps track of which brewpubs I've visited in Berlin and elsewhere in Germany. It includes my impressions, web links, addresses and a Google map showing them all. PubsBerlin lists most of the English and Irish pubs in the city, although I haven't visited all of them.
- Some stuff I've written, mostly tech articles and book reviews, but also including writeups of our Hurtigruten trip along the Norwegian coast in German and English (with lots of pictures), and a lengthy trip across the USA, can be found in MyWriting
- If you're interested in getting in touch, I'm on Email, XING and LinkedIn. If you send a contact request, make sure to mention why you want to connect; I don't accept requests without any message.
- June 29: Released a new version of my Android app Ping & Net with additional Secure DNS providers, optimizations and bug fixes
- June 22: Rescued FromBauhausToOurHouse, my review of Tom Wolfe's book from an age-old, now vanished blog where I published it years ago
- June 16: Released the final version of JForum 2.7, IMO the best Java forum web app, with lots of new features, bug fixes and localization improvements
- May 26: I just discovered that Molly Malone's has reopened its doors in Berlin, with the same friendly bartender Marcus as before - welcome back!
|If any of my software has been helpful to you or your company, and you feel like expressing your gratitude beyond saying Thank you (which is also appreciated), please note that I have an Amazon Wish List containing several inexpensive items, or you can contribute directly via PayPal.|