Welcome to my web space. If you're looking for something in particular, use the search box.
- SoftwareProjects collects all the software I've made public over the years, some of it active (like the Android app Ping & Net and the JForum web forum software), and some dormant
- RecentMovies has notes about movies I've seen, going all the way back to 2004.
- BrewpubsBerlin keeps track of which brewpubs I've visited in Berlin and elsewhere in Germany. It includes my impressions, web links, addresses and a Google map showing them all. PubsBerlin lists most of the English and Irish pubs in the city, although I haven't visited all of them.
- Some stuff I've written, mostly tech articles and book reviews, but also including writeups of our Hurtigruten trip along the Norwegian coast in German and English (with lots of pictures), and a lengthy trip across the USA, can be found in MyWriting
- If you're interested in getting in touch, I'm on Email, XING and LinkedIn. If you send a contact request, make sure to mention why you want to connect; I don't accept requests without any message.
- May 26: I just discovered that Molly Malone's has reopened its doors in Berlin, with the same friendly bartender Marcus as before - welcome back!
- May 18: Saw the movie Pirates of the Caribbean
- May 15: Released a new version of my Android app Ping & Net which has a new widget for sending Wake-On-Lan signals, and addresses a few noticeable bugs
- April 21: More walks and hikes around Berlin and in Brandenburg (in German), a followup to my earlier writeup of Walks in and around Berlin, so we keep moving in the times of Corona
- April 15: Released a beta version of JForum2, IMO the best Java forum web app, with lots of new features, bug fixes and localization improvements
|If any of my software has been helpful to you or your company, and you feel like expressing your gratitude beyond saying Thank you (which is also appreciated), please note that I have an Amazon Wish List containing several inexpensive items, or you can contribute directly via PayPal.|