Stuff that's been on my site for ages
- SimpleMandel lets you explore Mandelbrot images interactively.
- Martin Minow's SunSphere applet shows a picture of the rotating earth, complete with sunlight and night shadow
- Tetris. Nuff said.
- HexCalc is a calculator for integer numbers that can perform bit manipulations base 2, 8, 10 and 10.
- Johan van der Hoeven's hilarious Mona Python Nixon applet
- Animated PNG Writer, Expression, HPGLReader, OpenGLExample, Pixellate, Seam Carving and Warp are various fun or useful plugins I've written for the image processor ImageJ.
- ProfileViewer helps make sense of Java profiling information, but it's kind of outdated, although still functional. It can also be used for GNU gprof output.
- Thinking about combining Prolog and Java? A BSF engine for JLog (a Prolog-in-Java system) I created can be found here.
- Expr is a Java class that evaluates a mathematical expression by using a recursive-descent parser. It also handles variable substitution. It's useful for evaluating user-entered expressions.
- j6502 is a 6502 CPU simulator written in Java. There's also an assembler that generates object code for it. For those too young to remember, the 6502 powered computers such as the Apple //, the Atari 400/800, and various Commodore models like the PET-2001 and the C-64.